Get complete information about the latest PS5 firmware update 20.02-02.50.00, its patch notes, download guide and more information about this latest firmware update. Let’s take a look at all the changes made to the game by this update, without any delay.
PS5 Firmware update 20.02-02.50.00 implemented
The PlayStation 5 is the latest game console in Sony’s PlayStation series. The latter console is very popular among gamers because of its powerful hardware configurations and large collection of great games. Sony regularly updates the firmware to improve the console.
Sony today released the latest PS5 firmware update 20.02-02.50.00, which improves system performance and makes other changes. You can now install the latest firmware and update your PS5.
You can also read : PlayStation Plus free games February 2021
How do I upgrade my PS5?
The latest PS5 firmware update should install automatically. If the automatic update fails, restart it. Follow the steps below to restart the update.
- Go to Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > System Software Update on your PS5.
- To restart the update on the PS5, you must now select the Update via Internet option.
If the update persistently fails on reboot, you will need to manually update the PS5 via USB. Follow the instructions.
- You need to create a folder called PS5 on a USB drive formatted in FAT32.
- Open this folder and create another folder called UPDATE.
- You should now download the latest PS5 update from the official PlayStation website. Save it as PS5UPDATE.PUP in the UPDATE folder.
- Once the download is complete, you will need to insert this USB drive into your PS5.
- You should now boot your PS5 into safe mode. Press and hold the power button. Release it after the second beep.
- You should now choose the Safe Mode option 3 : Updating the system software.
- Finally, select Update > OK from the USB memory stick menu.
You can also read : Why has Cyberpunk 2077 been removed from the PlayStation Store?
The latest PS5 firmware update is now installed on your PS5 via a USB stick. See notes for corrections below.
PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 Release Notes
- This software update improves system performance.
- In rare cases, the PS4 version of the game installs from disk after upgrading and installing the PS5 version. Now when you insert the PS4 Game Disc, the PS4 version will not be installed unexpectedly.
- You can now use Share Factory Studio to select and edit video clips from your media gallery.
These are full patches for the latest PS5 firmware update. So update your PS5 by following these steps to get these changes. Don’t forget to let us know what you think of the firmware update. We would love to hear your experiences, whether you like this update or not.
You can also read : God of War 1.35 PS5 Update
The PlayStation 5 was released in November 2020. This game console from Sony is the successor to the PS4. With AMD GPUs, you can enjoy 4K gaming at speeds up to 120 fps. With an SSD, a better processor, and a GPU, you get a fast gaming experience.
Conclusion: PS5 Firmware update 20.02-02.50.00
Finally, we hope you have obtained all the details about the latest PS5 firmware update 20.02-02.50.00. Install this latest update on your game console now. If you have any questions about this latest firmware update, feel free to ask us in the Comments section. We are here to help you answer all your doubts and questions.
You can also read : Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.12 Release date
next ps5 software update, ps5 system software update, ps5 system software update stuck, ps5 update today, ps5 system update, ps5 update patch notes, ps5 restock update, ps5 firmware update reddit