A real bomb:
All damage is now evenly distributed over the three cuts for three seconds and no longer applies to the enemy heroes affected by his cuts. The Green Orb Live Bomb upgrade no longer reduces the cost of cooling or mana, but reduces by one second each time it damages an enemy hero.
- This makes Live Bomb a more constant source of bloody damage against experienced opponents and less chaotic for less experienced teams.
Convection: (renamed Ignite)
In addition to the normal effects, he now uses Mighty Flame Strikes after reaching 20 stacks to launch an automatic attack on any Hero affected by his blast damage.
- This gives Flamestrike an extra boost, keeping the Talent at 7 and the Flamethrower at 20 in the last game with extra scale damage and a synergistic effect with Sunfire Enchantment.
Now the green spheres are also activated, eliminating the slow Kael’thas.
- is an extra incentive to choose the devil’s infusion for its protective effect.
The wrath of the Sun King:
Heroes who are not the main target of Living Bomb damage will be marked for 4 seconds when taking Living Bomb damage. The next time an ally damages them, they take 35 extra damages (+4% per level).
- Allow Live Bomb to do more serious damage when hitting multiple heroes without multiplying the damage as directly as with the current distribution of the spell.
Now the damage caused by live bombs is reduced by 25% and explodes every 0.75 seconds.
- Partners with Wrath of the Sun King to further reduce the charging time of Living Bomb, which does not necessarily outweigh the effects of the other two talents in this field, both of which are slightly stronger thanks to Living Bomb’s new design.
Ignition (renamed convection) :
now calls on Flamestrike to eliminate enemy targets damaged by the explosion at the center.
- At this level, talent almost always prevails, while it also offers opportunities for synergy and teamwork.
Now the range of fire attacks is increased by 20% and the range of automatic attacks by 1. Automatic Enemy Hero Attack now reduces Flame Strike cooldown by one second.
- Makes the Flame Strike cooldown reduction less random and synergistic with the tree’s previous talents.
The Lord of the Flame:
You get all the benefits of each level of the 13 talents and increase your Live Bomb range by 15%.
- Provides a powerful and consistent framework for creating a live bomb that is less cluttered for less experienced teams.
Thanks for reading!
Source: Original link
- The concept of the new repair group
PURPOSE: Make your crack more conditional and eliminate rewind so that their basic skills and play can afford to be healthier. By giving him much more value in spotting and peeling for his team, so his dps work alone doesn’t overshadow the power of climbing to make it more fun. A permanent coat…
- The concept of innovation.
I would like to point out that this is not a revision and that there will be no significant changes. It’s surprisingly close to creating a useful atmosphere, and although it’s not there yet, it won’t take much effort to get there. Basic statistics : Increase of the Inquisition and Clemency damages/credits from 47 to 52. Reducing the cooling of the Inquisition .
- The concept of recycling.
I thought that since I’ve written about 20 things about recycling on Whitemane so far, I might as well come up with a personal idea on how to do it. Basic statistics. The speed of the attack has changed. 1.18 – 1.00. The cost of the desperate manna has risen from 30 to 50. The rise in the cost of the mana of despair reduced from 60 to 50….
Post the Kael’Tha concept review for the game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming matches with a simple announcement and no important release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New games for 2020 [PART I]
In 2020 there will be a ton… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
kael’thas living bomb build,hots kel’thuzad build,kaelthas hots logs,ten ton kael thas,khal thas,icy kt,kael’thas pyroblast build,kael thas heroes fire,kael’thas abilities,tentonhammer kael thas,kael’thas heroes of the storm build,kael thas hots lines,kael’thas hearthstone,kael’thas death,lunara hots skins,heroes of the storm kael thas build 2020,tassadar build,kael’thas build hearthstone,artanis build,jaina build