My favorite time of year, both in real life and in Animal Crossing, is coming up: New horizons! The free fall update will be released on the 30th. September 2020 and will add some new items you can make to celebrate the Halloween season. You can visit Nook’s Cranny to buy candy and even make your own pumpkin patch! On Halloween night, villagers come door to door and you can give them candy. Early next month, Nintendo will add feedback to the Nook Link app on your phone to make access easier.
I know I fell when I was playing Animal Crossing: New horizons for the past month or so, but it will definitely bring me back. How about you?
A Ring Con item from #RingFitAdventure will be sent as a gift to all users who download #AnimalCrossing : New Horizons Fall! Update pic.twitter.com/bIkzywiYD4
– 24. Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) 25. Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) September 2020
Do you feel the wind in the air? Is the foliage on your island starting to take on orange hues? Autumn has arrived at Animal Crossing: A new horizon game, with acorns and pine cones falling from trees, waiting to be used in DIY recipes. But there is more content on the road! The 30th. In September, the free* update of Animal Crossing : A new New Horizons game for the Nintendo Switch system that adds a scary touch to the season: Halloween costumes, character customization options, DIY and holiday projects**.
Also, the Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing : The new Horizons Edition system is again available at participating retailers at the suggested retail price of $299.99. Please contact your local dealer for availability. The system features green and pastel blue Joy-Con controllers and a white Nintendo Switch dock with images of Tom Nook and Nooking Timmy and Tommy.
For players who have not yet created their own island paradise in Animal Crossing: New horizons, says Nick Chavez, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Nintendo of America. Players who enjoyed their island in the spring and summer will find new opportunities to play by discovering the new holiday activities offered in the fall.
The amiibo Animal Crossing cards, series 1 through 4, will be returned to select retailers in November at a suggested retail price of $5.99 per pack. Animal Crossing : New Horizons supports amiibo cards from the Animal Crossing series, which allow you to invite characters to live on the island, among other things.
Read on to find out what new features the free upgrade will add to Animal Crossing : New Horizons starts on the 30th. September:
- Grow pumpkins – If you buy a pumpkin, you can start a game of Leif or Nook’s Cranny all year round in October. Once pumpkins are grown, they can be harvested and used for DIY pumpkin projects.
- Get ready for Halloween – Pumpkins are just the beginning of the Halloween festivities on your island. The big day is fast approaching, so stock up on candy ahead of time. Find your style for Halloween night by buying costumes like the Wizard’s Dress at Able Sisters in October. You can even buy body paint and colored contact lenses by redeeming Nook miles. You can also learn Halloween craft projects from your fellow countrymen. On Halloween night, your neighbors begin to get into the holiday spirit in their own costumes.
- Halloween Night Celebration – When on the 31st. In October, after 5 p.m. on Halloween night, neighbors will gather in the plaza, which will be decorated with an array of Halloween decorations. They are also visited by a mysterious guest, Jack, the Halloween King. Giving Jack lollipops and candy gives you scary rewards in the game. Don’t forget to save the candy for the neighbors too, or you will be laughed at! Fortunately, you can learn a few new responses to properly express your feelings of anxiety.
- Reliving dreams – This summer introduced the ability to take a nap and visit other islands in the dream. You can now easily revise the dreams on the list, making it even easier to visit some of your favorite islands.
- NookLink Application Update – The NookLink service of the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone application will also be updated in early October. With the update, you can use your smart device to perform in-game reactions. **** Why not take the opportunity to show your island guests exactly what you think of their mischief and treats?
We hope you enjoy the fall season. The next update will take place at the end of November. We look forward to learning more in the coming months.
Learn more about crossing animals: New Horizons, visit https://www.animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/. This will keep you up to date with the latest news on animal crossbreeding: New horizons, follow @animalcrossing on Twitter.
Remember, the Nintendo Switch has a parental control feature that allows adults to control what content their children can access. For more information on other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
* Players must connect to the Internet and download the latest updates to access certain game events as they become available.
** To take advantage of events, you must link your Nintendo account and Nintendo Switch user profile and connect your system to the Internet when these events are scheduled.
*** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo account are required to use the online features. Not in every country. Internet access is required for online features. The following rules apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**** The latest software update for the Animal Crossing system must be installed to use the React feature: New Horizons, and connect the game to the internet using NookLink.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
animal crossing: new horizons fall update, animal crossing: new horizons update, animal crossing fall update, animal crossing fall update time, acnh fall update not working, acnh fall update time, animal crossing update time, acnh fall update items