This guide will show you all the weapons, characters and nerves that were in the Apex Legends Season 8 update.
All Buffs and Nerfs in Apex Legends Season 8
- Sheila’s angle goes from 120° to 180°…
- The health of the wall during the construction phase was increased from 1 to 45 HP. (Sniper fire still penetrating)
The remastered launch pad: Many players may be familiar with Octane’s super jump, which was made possible by a well-synchronized jump on impact. After the introduction of the double jump option, there was a collision that led to unreliable operation. We decided to add a few more defined launch options than the old super-jump.
- By pressing on the bouncy castle from a standing position, the player is projected into an arc (the speed and trajectory of the old super jump).
- From the squat position, the player starts in a low arc, i.e. he flies lower but further in the horizontal direction.
- A peek into the unopened care package is now visible with Eye for Quality and available in the black market store.
- Beautiful bait makes the sound of footsteps.
- Added: P-301, 30-30 Retransmission, Mozambique, Longbow PMR, Spitfire
- Anvil jumps are added to the outside reserve.
- The bullet damage has gone from 15 to 16.
- Bullet damage went from 18 to 19
- The number of fires rose from 2.0 to 2.1
Plant protection products
Legend of botany
- Hitbox setting.
Device message :
We know that the Wraith will always be a popular choice, given the amount of combat tools their equipment contains. After many tweaks to their skills and animations, their victory percentage is still at the top, as it has been since day one. With the introduction of the Season 7 hitbox in Pathfinder, we could control his power without having to think about recruiting him. We hope to do the same with the Wraith.
Wraith now have a few more hitboxes than his other legendary little ones, but the changes remain true to his model. As you can see in the before and after comparison, we added some width, especially in the torso and legs.
Even with these changes, the Wraith remain small and difficult to disengage. We will step back and keep an eye on the usage and the level of profit to see if the energy can be returned in other ways in the future.
- The efficiency of gravity enhancement has increased from 21 to 25. The 15s subcooling timer now starts when the gravity effect disappears.
- Remove the ability to stick arc stars on friendly drones.
- All the gas has now been broken off once the caustic team has been destroyed.
- Erased: Wing, Sentinel, Havoc, G7, Dynamo.
- We’re taking the Golden Barrel out of the lake.
- Double tap up has been removed from the list of robberies.
- Reduced bale damage by 16 to 15 percent.
- The charging speed was increased from 2.8 to 3.2 seconds.
- The no-load recharge speed has been increased from 3.33 seconds to 3.8 seconds.
It’s all amateurs and nerds who have come to Apex Legends with the new season 8 update.
If you find this guide useful, please let us know in the comments section below. You can also check out the other Apex Legends guides we have on Frondtech if you wish. Good game
That’s it, folks!
apex season 8 patch notes, apex legends season 8 patch notes reddit, apex legends season 8 release date, apex season 8 release date, apex legends update time, apex legends season 8 countdown, apex season 8 update time, apex legends season 8 battle pass