Today Codemasters released patch notes update 1.16 for F1 2020. This update for F1 2020 only fixes a few bugs and issues and does not bring any major changes to the game. Below are the official patch notes for F1 2020 Update 1.16, take a look.
Error: The file name is not specified.
Read more : How to catch the shiny Alomomola Pokemon Go Published today, Valentine’s Day, February 2021.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes has been officially released, and this update will fix many major bugs in the game. However, no additional content or features will be added to the game. The PS4 version of F1 2020 has some major bugs that will be fixed in this update.
Below you will find all the details of this update, the full list of changes and the official F1 2020 1.16 patch update.
Read more: Red panda costume for fall boys, limited availability, price, 2021.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 has been released by Codemasters and the update is now officially available for download on various platforms. This F1 2020 Update fixes a lot of bugs. The PS4 version of F1 2020 had some serious issues that are also fixed in this update. Some problems have been fixed in the F1 2020 1.16 update.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Download Size: The download file size for F1 2020 Update 1.16 is indeed very small, but there is no official confirmation of the download size from Codemasters. You only need to download a few megabytes of data, as this is only a small update. Update 1.16 for F1 2020 is now available for download on all platforms and is now rolling out to all users. If you don’t get this update on your PS4 console, just reboot your system and the issues will be resolved.
Read more : How to take on the Destiny 2 challenge? How to find Toland?
On to our main topic, the official update to the F1 2020 1.16 patch note, take a look.
F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patches for PS4, Xbox One and PC
Here is the official update of F1 2020 1.16 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC :
- Fixed an issue where F2™ installations could not be downloaded from the trial version control panels.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where the test rankings remained empty when pressing the “Find Me” button. This could result in constant track load.
- Fixed problems with accidents when negotiating with a driver when activities were scheduled on the same day in MyTeam.
- Correction of an error in dropping out and moving on to the next session in classic full qualifiers.
- Fixed bug that allowed a player to leave/return to the room while the player was reviewing lap times with the race director.
- More updates of weather forecasts on the garage screen.
- Fixed bug where the option to choose a new vehicle color scheme for “Multiplayer and Single Player” was not highlighted.
This was the 1.16 F1 2020 update.
This was just a small patch for F1 2020 and we recommend you not to wait for major updates for this game, because there is no information about major Codemasters updates, they only make the game stable and will not add any additional features or content.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section.
Learn more about How to catch an umbrella in Pokemon Go. How do I catch Espeon?
I hope you enjoy the approach to the 1.16 update of the F1 2020 Patch Note today, February 15, 2021.
f1 2020 game update,f1 2020 game f2 update,xbox one update today,xbox one update download,xbox insider update,xbox one update stuck,xbox update january 2021,xbox update december 2020