Table of Contents
Content of the article
I have always recommended using the D2Checklist Equipment Manager with the DIM, and today the combination is even better. Thanks to the excellent work of the DIM team, D2Checklist users can use DIM Sync for their tags and notes.
How it works
- If you already have a lot of tags/notes in D2Checklist, you should back up before doing anything else. You can do the same in DIM.
- D2Checklist asks you to check whether you want to activate DIM Sync. You can change your mind at any time by changing the settings.
- If you choose the Activate option, your tags/notifications are stored in the DIM and D2Checklist and a connection is established between them. This means that if you mark 10 cards on the D2Checklist and another 10 cards on the DIM, all 20 cards will be marked. He then incorporates this superset into DIM Sync and D2Checklist.
- From now on, every time you adjust tags in DIM or D2Checklist, the data will be stored in DIM Sync (note that both sites only update occasionally, so if you go crazy and start tagging things in the site windows, the results may be unexpected). D2Checklist also shows your markings as a backup.
- If you decide to use the DIM Synchronization via the D2Checklist, you should go to the normal D2Checklist-Tag, since no data will be lost.
- Please note that what DIM calls Favoriten is called Update in D2Checklist. I also have a new archive tag, which represents what DIM does (I’ll have to write more about this in a future D2Checklist).
- Here is the official DIM-Synchronisationsanleitung for more details.
There are many ways to use D2Checklist’s Gear Mgr and even more ways to use DIM.
- D2Checklist allows you to quickly mark devices to reference in DIM via a tag:infuse search.
- If your memory is really full, it is sometimes easy to do bulk transfers to DIM.
- The depth of the DIM load builder is unmatched. So if you’re trying to do something like a triple charge, this is the place to do it.
- Some people want to work with DIM and then switch to D2Checklist to use Sharditkeepit’s god scroll lists or Shard mode and cheap enhancement mode.
- Personally, I have a workflow where I always mark all my devices on the D2Checklist. Every few days I go into D2Checklist, find all my new unmarked stuff, and label it constantly (I use shard blues mode to remove it first, and then shadow all my junk and infect all the same stuff). I use hashtags like #DSCRaid to tag broadcasts I’m interested in, and I can now reuse those hashtags in DIM.
Check out this article for more details on garbage collection with D2Checklist if you’re interested, or just give it a try and contact us if you have any questions.
Questions/Comments/Motions on election proposals
- Comments below, or
- destinychecklistnet is a sub-site with D1.
- You can message me directly on reddit or reach me on Twitter @D2Checklist.
- You can subscribe to the D2Checklist github repo.
Source: Original link
- Hitman 2 for PC patch notes
We are about to release a PC patch to address two critical issues that have been reported since launch. We will perform this update in the morning of Friday, November 16 (UN/ECE time), unless something unexpected happens. We’re expecting a download of about 200 mb, which is…
- How to get more fps and better v-sync with unlimited windows.
TL;DR : In Sea of Thieves, set the display mode to Windowed, V-Sync to Off and Frame Rate Lock to 60fps to avoid stuttering. Back in Windows, activate tablet mode, right-click on an empty area of the taskbar, and activate the taskbar auto-hide feature. I’ve tried different settings in the…
- Level Sync Discussion – WoW/FFXIV/GW2/ESO/irl
With the imminent destruction of the world and the apocalypse on the horizon, I had plenty of time to get back into MMOs and play some content I’d never had. This has led me to different thoughts about different games, but I find that most of my thoughts are about how different…
Publish tags/notes between D2Checklist and DIM by implementing DIM Sync for D2Checklist! for the game Destiny 2.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
destiny item managerdestiny item manager downloadhow does destiny item manager workdim githubdestiny item manager alternativedestiny item manager filters,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,destiny item manager,destiny item manager download,destiny item manager guide,how does destiny item manager work,how to use dim loadout optimizer,destiny item manager custom total,dim github,dim mods