The presentation of Nintendo Switch Indie World was released today and included a number of new games for the system and updates to some previously announced titles. With more than one drop shadow, you can play some right away!
OFFICIAL PR :
Nintendo today released a new Indie World video showing a variety of indie games to be released on the Nintendo Switch system this year and next year. Highlights of the video include fraud cases such as the crawlstone Hades, the adventure game Map Shark and Raji: Ancient Epic is an action-adventure game inspired by Hindu and Balinese mythology, now available for Nintendo Switch.
The video also unveiled a free update for two players of the Untitled Goose game, which will be released on January 23. September to the sandpit of hell.
The huge library of independent games inspired by Nintendo Switch is growing, said Steve Singer, senior vice president of publishing and development for Nintendo of America. Thanks to the independent developers around the world who have made Nintendo Switch their home, the system remains a place where fans can enjoy a growing and diverse library of independent games anytime, anywhere.
The full video about the Indian world can be viewed at https://indieworld.nintendo.com/. Here are some of the main points that emerge from the video
- The shadow of the Super Giant Games: As the immortal prince of the underworld, players will possess the power and mythical weapons of Mount Olympus to free themselves from the clutches of the infamous God of the Dead as they grow stronger and decipher more and more of the story. Thousands of viable characters and a colourful, life-size cast of voices make every escape attempt in the ever-changing underworld unique. This autumn, when the Nintendo Switch is released, the PC version of the game will be crisscross saved in Hades. (Each version is available separately)
- Raji: Vintage epic from Nodding Heads Games / Super.com : This intense action-adventure game was developed in ancient India and is inspired by Hindu and Balinese mythology. A girl chosen by the gods resists the demonic invasion of the human kingdom. Your destiny: Save your little brother and look out for the mighty lord of demons. Players will experience a gentle battle and get to know the divine weapon. Raji: The Nintendo Switch Shop today introduced Ancient Epic, an exclusive timed system.
- A Lotus Thunderbolt liquor store: Like Stella, the spiritual master, the spirits of the dead help to enter the afterlife by taking a handmade ferry across the seas. In this comfortable animation and craft game, players will befriend passengers, adjust and improve their ferry and explore the world of fantasy – or just go where the wind takes them. Today Spiritfarefarer makes his first journey with the Nintendo Switch.
- No house goose title game / panic: What could be more annoying than a terrible goose? Two terrible geese! A free update for two players of the popular game Slapstick-Stealth-Sandbox will be available from the 23. will be available in September. The unnamed Goose game will also be released on Nintendo Switch and more information will be available in the future. Answers to questions from the developers of Nameless Goose will be available on the 20th. August from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Indie World’s Twitter account. PT.
- A short walk from Adam Robinson-U/Whippurville Hiking, rock climbing and sailing in the tranquil mountain landscape of Hawk Peak Provincial Park. A short walk is a game where players take everything at their own pace, choose their own path and see where it takes them. Along the way, players will meet other pedestrians, discover hidden treasures and enjoy the beauty of the world. The Nintendo Switch Shop launches an exclusive timer system today – A Little Walk in the Park.
- Torch III from Perfect World Entertainment / Echtra Games, Inc. In Torch III, a century has passed since the events of Torch II, in which the great heroes of antiquity defeated the Black Alchemist. Now Novastraia is once again threatened by invasion and players must dare to protect the country from evil and their allies. Torchlight III has all the features of the Torchlight game, including an intriguing pirate battle, epic outer drops and, of course, a popular game system that has won the hearts of ARPG fans. This great adventure also includes new features, including fully customizable forts, unique relics and a new endgame experience. This autumn Torchlight III will release an exclusive red fairy for Nintendo Switch.
- Takeshi and Hiroshi from Oink Games Inc… Takeshi and Hiroshi combine worlds of motivational stopping and role-playing. Takeshi, a 14-year-old aspiring game designer, wants to entertain his younger brother Hiroshi in the final chapter of the game. Takeshi must be improvised: Although his goal is to give Hiroshi a chance to solve big problems, he also wants to avoid losing. Today Takeshi and Hiroshi launch the Nintendo Switch.
- Prohibition of hypnosis in Tenders / Mike Lash / ThatWhichIs Media / Xalavier Nelson Jr. / No more robots: In this online simulator from the 90s, players comb through different websites, add useful downloads to their desktops, avoid computer viruses and track down virtual bad guys like the hypnosis patrol exec. Launch of Hypnospace Outlaw for Nintendo Switch on 27. August. The game can be pre-ordered from Nintendo eShop today and the free demo version can also be downloaded.
- Shark Map from Nerial / Devolver Digital : Players begin at the top of French society in the 18th century. You can flirt and cheat at the end of the 19th century in Card Shark, an elegantly illustrated adventure game that consists of playing the right card. As players move from table to table, they need to build up their repertoire of card tricks and carefully manage their bad wins as the stakes get higher and higher. But the players must be careful: if it is discovered that they have cheated, they put their lives at risk. The Card Shark will appear on the Nintendo Switch in 2021.
- Manifold Garden by William Chyr Studio LLC : Manifold Garden is a game that reconsiders the laws of physics and plays in a beautiful world full of overwhelming puzzles. The geometry repeats endlessly in all directions, and the fall brings the players back to their starting point. To make progress, players need to manipulate gravity to change their point of view and take a new look at the world. Manifold Garden will be presented today at Nintendo Switch.
- Submarine and submarine: Below zero of Unknown Worlds Entertainment: In Subnautica, players explore the depths of the vast underwater world, collecting resources, creating underwater structures and thwarting wildlife to unravel the mystery of the planet they landed on. For researchers looking for icy adventures, the sequel to Subnautics: At the bottom of Zero, divers will try to survive in the icy biomes of planet 4546B. Submarine and submarine: In 2021, both devices were launched with the Nintendo Switch.
- History of the Picogram Garden / Pink City Game : Garden Story invites players into a healthy and exciting world where they can rebuild the community under the name Concord, the new Guardian of the Forests. Walk through a vibrant island to fight invasive rot, grow fruit friendships, collect valuable resources, restore buildings and rebuild your home. The story of the garden will blossom on the Nintendo Switch in 2021.
- Evergate from Stone Lantern Games / PQube Limited : Evergate is a dreamlike 2D platform puzzle in the afterlife where players control Ki, the child’s spirit, on a journey through life, death, space and time. Soulflame’s innovative mechanisms allow players to slow down time and give them more flexibility in their navigation choices in this beautiful and exciting world. Today Evergate was released on Nintendo Switch.
- Bears and breakfast from Gummy Cat Studio / Armor Games Studios : In Bear and Breakfast, the Bear and Breakfast adventure game, players play as Hank, a well-meaning bear who tries to turn an abandoned hut into a successful bed and breakfast. As the company grows, the secrets of the forest develop and Hank soon discovers that the story reveals more than just the desert itself. Bear and Breakfast combines elements of construction, management and intelligence with deep individualization and a variety of subtasks. Appeared in 2021 on the Nintendo Switch as an exclusive timing system.
The launch of Indie World also saw the introduction of new indie games to be released by Nintendo Switch, including INMOST by Hidden Layer Games / Chucklefish (21 August), The Red Lantern by Timberline Studios and She Dreams Elsewhere by Studio Zevere, both of which will be available soon.
In addition, the Nintendo Online Shop is now launching independent games for Nintendo Switch, including Exit Gun, 4th Century Streets, Orie, Forest of the Blind and many more, all at a 40% discount. The sale starts at 10:00. PT today until 11:59. PT at 30. August. The full list of independent games participating in the campaign is available at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/.
For the latest news and updates on Nintendo Switch indie games, follow the Indie World @IndieWorldNA Twitter account.
Craig has been working in the video game industry since 1995. His works have been published on various media sites. He is currently editor-in-chief and contributes to the Games Age.
Here we go:
Like the download…