So I play high and low, creating a technological advantage while using the habitat to get the best out of my space resources and the production capacity of the ecumenopole. I signed up for Stellaris as an alternative to Wiki III, so you can probably see where this came from. It’s nice to be one of the smallest but most powerful empires that impose their ideology on the universe through wars of liberation and the politicization of CG, but it makes the early days of the game quite boring and you often feel like you’re playing a lighter version of the game (like choosing Babylon in Civ).
Sometimes I tried to start more aggressively, but I always encountered an obstacle in the first war. It’s hard to find good fleet battles: The guides I’ve used recommend luring the enemy to your strongholds to paralyze their fleet, but the AI is either too smart or too stupid to catch my bait. It’s hard to tear the enemy apart: By the time my economy can survive them comfortably, they’ll have found an ally. Even winning battles seems difficult: I often barely lose commitments where I have a small peripheral fleet, my shitty opponents theirs, and I have exceptional military and admiralty bonuses (or I win them while I get more military exhaustion than they do). I’ve noticed a few things that could lead to this. Is there something under there that’s a very obvious mistake?
- I play CoM – inspired constructions, often with a more materialistic twist. Besides the DA, I am often either a sports technocracy or a meritocracy. It’s not really based on anything other than militarism = good for the aggression instinct.
- I’m going to the robot factory on each of my planets as soon as I can. It takes a lot of fusion, but I think extra pop growth is very important, even in the early battles. Moreover, it will be difficult to exploit my conquests without robots if the habitability is not in order.
- I’m going to the research lab first, not the alloying plant. My reasoning is that more research = more resources. For example: if I have the first farming tools, I can have ~15% less farmers to work with the alloys. However, I often have to catch up with consumer goods if I want to switch to military production.
- I choose Expansion -> Dominance and declare my first war as soon as possible after the end of domination – at the latest. Everything my target follows tends to form alliances that are very difficult to defeat. I often take the battle bonus of superiority and then start preparing for war, explaining it as soon as I have a complete stack of T2/T3 corvettes ready, plus a few spare alloys.
Source: Original link
- Things I wish I’d known at the beginning of the game.
Hi, I’m currently at level 20 and I haven’t reached Diamond City yet. There are some things I would have liked to know from the start that would have saved me a lot of time. The game really doesn’t explain these things very well. I hope this helps all the newcomers to the game…
- Crisis / Invention of early gambling : The road is not travelled
Inspired by an article about HFY. Beware, spoilers for the next story are inevitable to have a discussion about this idea of crisis. TLDR stories below. https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/96ruaj/the_road_not_taken_part_1/ Technologically advanced and open empire in a unified system. Whether it is a lack of imagination or various technological developments….
- When the game expands and becomes more limited from the start.
Let me start by saying that this is a discussion and I would like to hear the thoughts and opinions of all parties. For me, the early exploration phase of the game is the most enjoyable. I love the excitement and excitement of meeting my neighbors and seeing who’s there. But this phase won’t take long…..
The post How do you make up for an aggressive game at the beginning? for the Stellaris game.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming matches with a simple announcement and no important release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New games for 2020 [PART I]
In 2020 there will be a ton… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
how many minions to level 3,lol how to trade,aphelios win condition,how to trade champions in lol,league of legends trades,how to play from behind league of legends,best invade junglers 2020,best early game junglers 2020,early jg lol,how to jungle from behind,how to track enemy jungler,league of legends win conditions,how to do more damage as a jungler,lol jungle 101,how to farm jungle lol,high damage junglers,jungle clear path,best ap junglers,garen villain mechanic,blitzcrank role,league of legends garen build,garena,best early game junglers s10,best early game junglers reddit,virkayu,virkayu's youtube channel,virkayu jg,jungle tier list