Table of Contents
- Highlights of the update
- Update version 22.214.171.124
- Season 4: Armoured cold steel axle
- Download S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- C.A.M.P. slots
- Extension of daily working activities
- Additional design adjustments
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
- Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
- frequently asked questions
Content of the article
Welcome to Fallout 76’s Locked & Loaded update, featuring an all-new season, scoreboards and rewards, S.P.E.C.I.A.L. loadouts and C.A.M.P. slots, major Daily Ops expansions, and more! Read on to find out more.
Highlights of the update
- A new start in season 4: Fallout 76 Season 4 is now underway with a new leaderboard, 100 ranks to reach and tons of rewards to win!
- Restart your S.P.E.C.I.A.L: After level 25, you can reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. using punch card machines, switch accessories, and save one of two custom loads.
- Building a second home: The new C.A.M.P. Slots feature allows you to create and maintain a second C.A.M.P. next to your current home.
- Selling and posting updates : In addition to the C.A.M.P. machines, we have improved the gaming machines and the display cases so that they can now be used inside the shelters.
- Double the daily operations: Dive into the new Decryption mode and earn new rewards by defeating new enemies, mutations and random locations.
- Improved user interface : We’ve added a directional aid option in the settings, a slider for stacking in the workbenches, and a major update to the world activities menu.
Update version 126.96.36.199
Check out the download sizes below for today’s patch on the platform of your choice:
- PC (Bethesda.net): 22.0 GB
- PC (Microsoft Store) : 62.3 GB
- PC (per) : 11.2 GB
- PlayStation 4: 58.6 GB
- Xbox One: 65.7 GB
Season 4: Armoured cold steel axle
Today’s Locked & Loaded update kicks off our fourth season and introduces a brand new scoreboard. Join Armor Ace and the Power Patrol as they try to end their bitter rivalry with Commissioner Chaos and his band of renegade robots, the Yukon Five.
- Sit down. The new scoreboard has 100 ranks to climb as you go, and the Power Patrol take on the Yukon Five one by one.
- New awards: As always, we’ve added many new rewards that you unlock as you level up, including armor colors, weapon skins, outfits, themed cosmetics, C.A.M.P. items, in-game currency, consumables, Perk Card packs and more.
- We’ve also added early season rewards, an antique speed bag and the perfect gum for Mortimer in Crater and Samuel in Fonda, and you can now buy them with gold bars.
- We’ve also added bonus rewards that Fallout 1 members can get at certain ranks, in addition to the usual rewards that come with those ranks.
- Mannequins: This season, mannequins allow you to display your favorite collected outfits, hats, pants and backpacks.
- You can qualify for a set of male and female models for your C.A.M.P. by finishing 25th on the season 4 leaderboard.
- Each of the C.A.M.P.’s and shelters can build up to 5 dummies at a time.
Find out everything you need to know about season 4, and check out this season’s many awards, in
by visiting the Seasons page on Fallout.com.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts gives you even more opportunities to adapt your characters to the ever-increasing threats of the Wasteland, and allows you to customize or fully charge S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attributes for free.
- Switch to the punch card machine at any time to customize your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. to your liking, change the Perk card settings, and store your new custom settings in the slot.
- Your characters will have access to S.P.E.C.I.A.L. loads starting at level 25.
- Currently, each character can have up to two S.P.E.C.I.A.L. slots. Loadout, and you can switch between them with the punch card machine.
- You can also rename the loading bins so that you can quickly distinguish between them.
- At level 25 in C.A.M.P., learn to build a punch card machine so you can change your equipment when you get home.
- In C.A.M.P., open the Build menu, click on the Manufacturing tab, select Punch Card Machine and drop it.
- We also installed punch card machines at the Appalachia, Crater and Fonda stations.
- You can use any punch card machine you find in other players’ C.A.M.P.’s.
- We removed the Move to Point option from the screen because S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts makes it much easier to change your stats.
If you would like to learn more about S.P.E.C.I.A.L. loads, please click here …..
read our article on Fallout.com.
Have you ever found the perfect place to build a new home in Appalachia, but couldn’t bring yourself to tear down your current C.A.M.P.? This difficult decision is a thing of the past with C.A.M.P. Slots, which allow you to build and maintain two C.A.M.P.’s at the same time!
- Each C.A.M.P. you create is now saved as a C.A.M.P. location, which you can access and manage from the new C.A.M.P. location menu in the top left corner of the map.
- Currently, each of your characters has access to two C.A.M.P. slots: C.A.M.P. you already have in the game, plus an extra slot.
- Use the C.A.M.P. Slots menu to view all current C.A.M.P. Slots, rename them, select their icons on the map and decide whether your C.A.M.P. is visible to other players on the map.
- C.A.M.P. names are only visible to the player who created them.
- You can only have one C.A.M.P. active at a time, all others are considered saved.
- The symbol of your active C.A.M.P. card is displayed in gold.
- When you activate your C.A.M.P. public card icon, it appears in white to other players on the map. If the community card icon is disabled, only you can see it.
- Only you can see the icons of the saved C.A.M.P.s.
- Also, activating the vending machine will no longer automatically add a vendor icon to your C.A.M.P. location on the map. Instead you have to install them yourself via the C.A.M.P. Slots menu.
- To change the C.A.M.P. you wish to use, click on one of the C.A.M.P. locations on the map or select it from the C.A.M.P. menu and then select Activate CAMP.
- Your saved C.A.M.P.’s are not loaded into the world, do not show icons to other players on the map, and do not produce resources from the resource generators.
Extensions for vending machines and display cabinets
- With the introduction of C.A.M.P. Slots, we also made changes to the machines and screens.
- Your vending machines have the same general inventory for all your C.A.M.P.’s, so you don’t need to reassign distribution rights each time you create a new C.A.M.P.
- We’ve also combined all sales locations into one pool, which means you can now sell as many items as possible from one vending machine.
- Other types of CAMP items, such as refrigerators and fermenters, now share their inventory with the various C.A.M.P.S.
- However, your windows are not shared by the C.A.M.P.s, which allows you to display different objects in each of your houses.
- While we were setting up the C.A.M.P. slots, we also added the ability to create and use display cases and vending machines in your hideout.
- The vending machines in the dugouts have the same slots and item allocations as you put in the C.A.M.P.s.
- The screens you build in the Sanctuary allow you to assign different objects than you have in the C.A.M.P.
- Finally, we have made an adjustment so that the items you place in your windows no longer consume your C.A.M.P. construction budget.
Dive even deeper into the functionality of C.A.M.P. Slots by visiting
read our article on Fallout.com.
Extension of daily working activities
Today’s update nearly doubles the amount of Daily Ops content available, with the new decryption mode and new locations, enemies, mutations and rewards.
- New regime: Decode
- In Decryption mode, your mission is to disable three radio interceptors for Vernon Dodge.
- To do this, you must locate and disable three enemy code carriers to obtain a special code that allows you to disable the radio interceptor.
- The waves of enemies you encounter get harder and harder after each deactivated interceptor until you kill the Daily Op boss and deactivate the last interceptor.
- New changes
- Decryption enemies have a new standard mutation called Wild Strike, which makes their attacks more deadly and allows them to ignore your armor resistance.
- We’ve also added new mutations to the random pool that can be applied to enemies in any Daily Ops mode:
- Group regeneration: Enemies are healed when they unite.
- Swiftfoot: Enemies have a very high movement and melee speed.
- Toxic blood: When enemies die, they leave behind a pool of poison.
- New types of enemies
- We’ve added burnt, cultists, and mole graves to the list of random enemy types you can encounter in each daily Ops mode.
- New locations
- Battle in Vault 96, the Watoga Raider Arena, and the West Tek Research Center, all of which have been added to the randomly generated set of locations for daily operations.
- Reward updates
- In this update for Daily Ops, we’re adding many new rewards, including the new Covert Scout armor, which contains hidden tools.
- We’re also adding blueprints for the legendary weapons Unstoppable Monster and Medical Negligence, as well as several new blueprints for the items you can build in C.A.M.P.
- Based on community feedback, we’ve also rebalanced the Daily Operations reward lists to give players a better chance at rare rewards.
More information on extended day transactions can be found on the European Commission’s website.
and read our article on Fallout.com.
Additional design adjustments
- Melee attack updates: We’ve made a number of fixes, adjustments, and improvements to players’ mêle attacks to better match your attacks to their targets.
- Scavenger hunt: Keep an eye on our community calendar for the upcoming scavenger hunt weekend, as the Mole Miners’ treasure hunters have found new loot to take home.
- Focus on the help: For players using controllers, we’ve added a new gameplay setting that makes it easier to aim at enemies and stay on target when aiming weapons at close range.
- Batch Craft: Thanks to the new slider we added while working in the workshop, you can now assemble, craft, cook or make a whole batch of products at once.
- To do this, select the desired item and then place the cursor on the desired value.
- Global Activity Update : The Global Activities menu now contains more than just Daily Operations! It now helps you stay up to date with many other events in the world, including active Nuke zones, events, and player machines nearby, so you can find them quickly and navigate through them quickly.
Improvements and bug fixes
Art and graphic design
- Game Camera: Lethal damage taken in PvP battles while out of your power armor is no longer an issue with the game camera.
- Lighting: The word Laugh in the Kill, Laugh, Love neon sign doesn’t seem much brighter than the rest of the sign.
- Modular sofa: The stand-up animation is now played correctly when players stand up after using the modular bench.
- Power Armor: Raider Scabber, Raider Waster and Armor Ace power armor pieces no longer block part of the screen when using heavy weapons in first person perspective.
- Power Armor: The Vertiguard Power Armor Jetpack’s rotating guns restore the normal microclimate after leaving the cabin.
- Power Armor: Fixed bug that could cause Power Armor figures to appear separately from the player’s character model when loading into the world.
- Power Armor: Fixed bug that could cause power armor to become invisible to some players during a nuclear winter match.
- Power Armor: When installing a Power Armor kit, the placement preview now shows all nested Power Armor parts instead of an empty chassis.
- Power Armor: H.A.R.E. Power Armor Jetpack displays flame images correctly during use.
- Power Armor: Applying the Camo Secret Service jetpack mod to a T-65 Power Armor no longer automatically applies the Camo Secret Service color to the Power Armor’s torso.
- Vertigo: You no longer feel like you’re stuttering as you fly through the air.
C.A.M.P. and workshops
- Building: Players can no longer open the build menu when interacting with furniture.
- Building: Building categories no longer disappear from the build menu when the player doesn’t have enough resources to build in those categories and the build function is turned on or off.
- Budget: Fixed a rare issue that allowed a player’s inventory budget to exceed 100% even if they had no items in their inventory.
- Budget: The counter for objects that have a build limit, such as B. Towers and lights are now correctly updated when the player builds these objects.
- Collection Stations : The estimated construction costs for the Collectron Gold station have been adjusted to be consistent with all other Collectron stations.
- Defense: The parapets can be returned to the upper floors.
- Explosion: Fixed an exploit that allowed players to collect bonuses from furniture lovers.
- Furniture: Players now leave any furniture they are currently using when they come into contact with another piece of furniture.
- Stairs: The pile ladder can now be stacked on itself. This allows players to build 2×1 ladders with multiple levels without having to use separate supports.
- Stairs: Fixed a problem that prevented certain objects from being placed on the floor below the column stairs.
- Workshops : The outline that appears when the resource extractor is correctly placed is now blue instead of green.
- Wall decoration : Free State signs on the wall are now displayed correctly in the Wall Decoration tab of the Build menu.
- Daily: Enemies in daily operations, such as cultists, blood eagles, robots, etc. now advance correctly in daily challenges that require the player to kill specific enemy types.
- General: When players exit Daily Operations mode, they now correctly return to the location where they participated in the operation, rather than the last location in Quick Trip mode.
- Enemies: Fixed an issue that caused some opponents to have less protection than expected for daily operations.
- Enemies: When the daily operation is over, the enemies don’t reappear and anything that remains is automatically destroyed.
- Enemies: Added new sound effects for the robot faction’s eye bombs to alert players.
- Locations: Improvements have been made to the layout of the mine and fire dens to make it easier for the player to move around and reduce disorientation.
- Work report : Fixed an issue that allowed the Rare Rewards section of the transaction report to appear blank after completing daily transactions fast enough to reach the highest reward level.
- Indestructible: Fixed an issue where resistant enemies would sometimes not die after players hit them with valid melee attacks.
- Teams: When a team is disbanded, its leaders are no longer deployed from the list of daily operations.
- Uplink mode : The interaction rate of the uplink object has been increased.
- Uplink mode : Fixed an issue in Burning Mine where not enough enemies appeared in Uplink mode.
- Clothing: Camo Ops, Tactical Ops, and Vintage Football outfits are now correctly displayed above the player’s armor.
- Armor: Repairing a broken armor while it is still equipped no longer prevents that armor from giving defense bonuses.
- Headgear : Moon Mama and Old Man Summer masks can now be assigned to storefronts.
- Headgear : Fasnacht’s Brahmin mask can now be reset.
- Power Armor: An empty power armor frame no longer appears when another player enters a power armor set.
- Power Armor: H.A.R.E. and Park Ranger armor now have the proper resistance to damage and radiation.
- Power Armor: The error message You can’t store this here no longer appears when you try to move parts of T-65 armor or choke core from one power armor chassis to another.
- Power Armor: Fixed a rare issue where players were unable to exit the energy armor or access Pip-Boy.
- Weapons: Coatings on .44 pistols can now be properly applied to weapons by medical negligence.
- Weapons: The amount of damage shown when attacking with Assaltron’s saved head is now equal to the damage inflicted.
- Weapons: Melee weapons now correctly take condition damage when attacked.
Performance and stability
- Customer stability : The Xbox One client crash related to the friends list display has been fixed.
- Customer stability : Fixed PlayStation 4 client crash that could occur during the Fertile Earth event.
- Customer stability : The client no longer crashes during a Nuclear Winter match after the terminal is hacked and Reveal Enemies is selected.
- Customer stability : Fixed an issue that caused the client to crash when connecting to the Nuclear Winter game.
- Loading: Rapid movement after using a canopy entrance within the canopy will no longer result in an infinite screen load.
- Performance: Improved performance when opening the map screen.
- Electrical absorption : Now works against enemy laser attacks in addition to energy attacks.
Applications and events
- Early Warning: The search for heating elements in Abbie’s Bunker now indicates how many heating elements the player must collect.
- Seasonal Events : Carnival Day and Graham’s Meat Cook are now considered completed after the player’s next successful completion of these events in Pip-Boy.
- Secrets revealed: Fixed various problems with Digger and other Secret Service members that could impede mission progress.
- Bobbleheads: The Charisma figure now plays appropriate sound effects when players consume it.
- A compound bow: Now plays the appropriate sound effects when the ammo runs out when the player tries to shoot.
- Curtain door : Now plays the corresponding sound effects when opening or closing.
- Emotions: The sound effects of the laugh emote will now not play if the emote is interrupted before the end.
- Eyes: You don’t have to bleat like a self-appointed sheepdog when they get mad.
- Village water mill : Now plays the right sound effects at destruction.
- Control : Fixed an issue that caused the game’s controls to crash when exiting the workshop.
- Control : The game controller no longer blocks players from using the power armor station in another player’s C.A.M.P. when the owner leaves the game.
- Control : Quickly pressing the Use button while stepping into the power armor no longer blocks game control.
- Control : On the Xbox, the controller is no longer blocked when you enter a power armor immediately after modifying it in the power armor station at Grafton Dam.
- Custom product names: After selling an item with its own name, the location of the own name is now correctly returned to the player so that he can rename another item.
- Explosion: Fixed an exploit that allowed players to equip more perk cards than expected.
- Location: In the German client, player names are no longer cut off at the top of the screen when the workshop is fired.
- Map: Bloody Frank is now correctly marked on the map.
- Notes: Fixed a login issue that caused the player’s rank to visually reset to 1 in the menu, and the band played consistently for all previously acquired ranks.
- Notes: The fanfare that appears after the discovery of a new place is now scaled for long place names, so that the text is not cut off.
- Pip-Boy: Items obtained through player-to-player transactions or from player machines are now correctly displayed in the NEW Pip-Boy tab.
- Pip-Boy: When you consult the statistics of a weapon in Pip-Boy, the damage figures are displayed on the item map and in the lower right corner of the WEAPON tab.
- Pip-Boy: Stats for items in the NEW Pip-Boy tab are no longer retained when a player consumes or drops that item.
- Pip-Boy: The items on the Pip-Boy ITEM tab are no longer displayed when the EFFECTS tab is displayed.
- Social: Player icons no longer disappear from the Last Players menu when players leave the game.
- Social: Opening the context menu for a player’s name in the friends list and then switching tabs no longer prevents the player from scrolling through the social menu options.
- Textbooks: A popup window with instructions for building in the shrine is shown only once.
- General: Several locations in Appalachia where players could see outside the world have been improved.
- Away: Several objects in the world where players could skip or insert clips have been fixed.
- Away: Several locations in the world where players could get stuck have been fixed.
- A pile of ashes: Fires in abandoned mine shafts on the ash heap pose no radiation risk.
- Walt Tech University: Players can now enter the Vault-Tec University instance while on the team.
Source: Original link
- With the compliments of Fallout 76
While the game is not the amazing single player experience many of us were hoping for, Fallout 76 is still a great game in my opinion. When it was announced I had some concerns, but when I played the beta today I saw that many of the problems I feared have been fixed. The game in the…
- Thoughts on Fallout 76
First, you have to admit that the game is not as bad as people make it out to be. Does it meet the current expectations and standards of the video game industry? Controversial. Is the game fun? Yes, with friends. I think this is the perfect time to launch the game on …..
- Fallout 76 is lonely
Hey, guys. I’ve been playing Fallout 76 since launch and reached level 70 yesterday. I have completed the main story and about a dozen side missions. Right now I’m wondering if I should grind for the legend or stop playing and move on. But I digress. The biggest problem for me…
The post Fallout 76: Locked and downloaded release notes – 27. April 2021 for the Fallout games.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
frequently asked questions
Why do you hate Fallout 76?
February 11, 2019 fallout76…
Was Fallout 76 a failure?
Fall, fall, fall…
Can you play Fallout 76 without a subscription?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
fallout 76 locked and loaded updatefallout 76 season 4fallout 76 update timefallout 76 lock and loadfallout 76 public test serverfallout 76 locked and loaded scoreboard,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Fallout 76,Fallout 4,Fallout 76: Wasteland…,Fallout 76: Nuclear Winter,Fallout 4 VR,Fallout 4: Far Harbor,See more,fallout 76 locked and loaded release date,fallout 76 locked and loaded update,fallout 76 season 4,fallout 76 lock and load,fallout 76 punch card machine release date,fallout 76 public test server,fallout 76 locked and loaded scoreboard,fallout 76: inside the vault 2021