We’re not talking about balancing cylinders or getting beaten up…. Just honest feedback on the most basic things the WOT needs for the New Year:
- Correct an unintended fault when the repair data has not been activated.
- Replace the chevron indicators above the tanks with tank class symbols. The chevrons offer too little tactical information at a glance. For example, the super heavy balloon has very little time to decide how to react to the arrival of a light balloon compared to a heavy one.
- Simplified and grey cards (mini and large) have removed too many details compared to the vanilla WOT card. Tactical information takes too long to decode.
- Added options to display the level, type and status of the tank in the visor. The tactical information in the lower left and right corner breaks the concentration on the position of our tank, the movements of the enemy tank.
- The battle log must show the type of tank, not the names of the players. Names of players don’t help.
- The visual signal for charging is too silent and can be missed in the fog of war. Add an enhanced visual cue, such as. B. Illumination/radiation of a full grid with a colour change when charging.
- The amount of damage caused/received can be better emphasized (more and better differentiation by source) to give better feedback.
- Add bow health and reload bar options in addition to a grid similar to WOT vanilla. Once again, the health bars in the corners take too much time and cause us to lose control of the movement of the tank and the evolution of the situation on the battlefield.
- Do you need WOT vanilla ammunition type indicators, please.
- There’s no team screen in the game. Too little information is displayed and unnecessarily divided into tabs.
- Add an inverted indicator for the number of people on the ceiling.
- I’ve always said that if you want to retain new players, situational awareness just has to be part of the core code as an objective. Since the new WOT does not require the commander (former crew) to play on the tank, situational awareness can be built into the commander (i.e. the senior engineer of the game) as a standard feature/bonus if you have one on the tank. It doesn’t help that new players feed experienced players until they have SS in all their crews.
- Wish list for the garage :
- The information devices with improved targeting should be free or inexpensive. That was the standard function of vanilla WOT.
- Add a new mechanism to make it easier for the crew to move around, either from the garage or in the tank sieve settings (the Y button is not used in the tank sieve settings). It may be for quick and direct access by the captain).
- Allow us to respect individual skills, not just the whole slate.
- Add a filter to the Commander’s screen.
- You should be able to fully communicate with the tanks of the tank sieve, instead of picking up the tank you want from the filter and going back to the garage to find it, you can interact with it.
- I’m not even gonna try to discuss technical trees. It’s bad enough I stopped fixing everything. In any case, add something that simply and clearly indicates the minimum amount of xp required to unlock the next tank.
Happy New Year (let’s hope)!!!!
Source: Original link
- I gave up World of Tanks after ~7 years, and here’s why….
Foreword Guys, this is a little fucked up, but I officially finished WoT today. I’m no longer a slave to the game. 21,436 games in total since mid-2012. If you’ve read everything I’ve written, congratulations. I’m writing it more for myself to close this chapter of my life with video games. I…
- Wish list
With Iceborne, quality of life adjustments come, so I want to hear from everyone what those quality of life adjustments might look like. This is what I personally would like to see: The best system to visualize landscapes. Seriously, I need more time to find the landscape I want than anything else at …….
- Am I right that the witch world is only 1500 years old?
Hello. I always thought the conjunction of the spheres sounded weird, so I decided to read the subject. There’s not much information about it, but one thing that strikes me is that it only happened 1500 years ago. Maybe I misunderstood something, but it looks like it won’t take long….
The post-WOTC New Year’s wish list for the World of Tanks game.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming matches with a simple announcement and no important release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New games for 2020 [PART I]
In 2020 there will be a ton… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
world of tanks christmas 2021,heavy charges world of tanks,wot holiday ops 2020,wot 2021 holiday ops,holiday ops 2021 start date,703 ii (122 wot),wot na,competitive world of tanks,world of tanks free premium tanks,world of tanks: mercenaries pc,wot new na,world of tanks giveaway 2019,world of tanks new year,world of tanks holiday ops 2021,world of tanks christmas 2020,new world of tanks,world of tanks ops,wot spring games 2020,world of tanks fall games