Nintendo has revealed some new features of Animal Crossing: New Horizons later this week (November 19) and for the rest of the year. A new snow season is underway and soon you can start decorating your island for the holidays! I know, I’m very happy that home storage went from 1600 to 2400. It will come in handy for storing all my Halloween decorations that are still hanging around my town (I have to go to work)! See the official press release for more information!
Gather around, it’s sweater time! The cold weather may be here, but thankfully Animal Crossing keeps up with the warm season as well: New Horizons game for the Nintendo Switch system. As the sugar maple leaves begin to fall from the trees, the Northern Hemisphere islands are visited by silent blankets of snow. Besides, on the 19th. A free* update to Animal Crossing will be released in November: New horizons, the introduction of holiday activities and improvements that allow you to connect with friends and family** and enjoy life on the island at the same time as your pet : The New Horizons people.
If you want to spend the holidays with friends and family in a convenient way, the new update adds special events***, like Turkey Day on the 26th. November and Toy Day on the 24th. December has added holiday events that you can experience with others. This is an ideal time of year to welcome visitors and let them discover your island while enjoying the company of others. The winter update also brings new reactions and hairstyles for crosses: New Horizons, an upgrade option for expanding the storage and data transfer capabilities of the household items in the game.**
We want to invite everyone to party with family and friends on Animal Crossing: New Horizons, featuring the islanders, brings a very special seasonal treat, said Nick Chavez, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Nintendo of America. We want everyone to be aware of the changes taking place in your islands during this holiday season.
The following functions can be used regardless of the hemisphere in which your pet is located: The New Horizon Island is fashionable from the age of 19. November:
- Turkey Day – This year, Turkey Day is the 26th. In November, top chef Franklin is hosting a gathering at the Plaza. **** You can help Franklin gather the ingredients for the dishes that will be featured on the Plaza. You might even get a gift from Franklin for helping him cook.
- Toy Day is the time of year when islanders look forward to the day when they can play… Toy day month is here! You will find that over the next few weeks your island and place will gradually become more festive with festive decorations. By shaking them up, you can take down decorations that allow you to create holiday furniture recipes. From one to 25. In December, you can buy toys at Nook’s Cranny and find Christmas clothes at Able Sisters. Like the 24th. December is officially Toy Day. Jingle will make a special visit to your island to spread the joy of Christmas. If you help him deliver the gifts, you get a gift too!
- Reactions and Hairstyles – Nine new reactions are available with this update, which can be obtained by redeeming miles at the Resident Services Nook Stop terminal. There are also six new styling options available when redeeming Nook Miles, so get ready to express yourself and let your personality shine through!
- Home Storage Upgrade – If you have expanded your gaming home to its largest size and paid off your debt, you can now request a home storage upgrade by contacting Tom Nook in customer service. Congratulations on reaching the next level of home ownership. This increases the storage capacity of your home to 2,400 locations. Think of all the stuff you can now store and access in the comfort of your island home!
- Visit random islands of your dreams – Did you like to sleep in your dreams and visit other islands? You can now visit any island and dream about it, opening up new horizons of inspiration for your own island productions.
- Animal Crossing : Pocket Camp Collaboration – In memory of Animal Crossing : Anniversary of Pocket Camp, the Pocket Camp smartphone model will be available in Animal Crossing : New horizons. To get this smartphone model, you need to pair both models with Animal Crossing : Bagging campaign and crossing of animals: New horizons on your Nintendo account. For more information, please visit https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/horizons.
- Island and Resident Data Transfer – Two new features are available that provide greater flexibility in the transfer of island and resident data. The whole island transfer function allows the user to transfer the data stored by the user to another system, with the island itself and all its inhabitants. This service is facilitated by the free Island Transfer Tool application in the Nintendo Online Shop. For non-resident players, you can use the Transfer resident data feature to transfer resident data to another system. This includes your tenant’s name, appearance and equipment, as well as inventory, house and storage. For more information on the benefits and limitations of these new data services, visit https://animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/#transfer.
- Seasonal New Year’s Eve items – new seasonal items are available from the 1st of the year. December at the Nook Stop. In addition, from 26 to 31. In December, several end-of-year parties take place. In addition to the content of the update, you can expect to see a countdown on the 31st. December at 7:00 p.m. With animal crossings: New horizons, you can find yourself in the game to ring in the new year with your friends, family and islanders!
We hope you will enjoy all the new opportunities and festivities that will occur on your island. The next update will be published at the end of January. We look forward to more information in the coming months.
Learn more about crossing animals: New Horizons, visit https://www.animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/. This will keep you up to date with the latest news on animal crossbreeding: New horizons, follow @animalcrossing on Twitter.
Remember, the Nintendo Switch has a parental control feature that allows adults to control what content their children can access. For more information on other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
* Players must connect to the Internet and download the latest updates to access certain game events as they become available.
** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo account are required to use the online features. Not in every country. Internet access is required for online features. The conditions apply. https://nintendo.com/switch-online
*** To take advantage of the events, you must link your Nintendo account and Nintendo Switch user profile and connect the system to the Internet when the events are scheduled. The Resident Services Building must be set up in advance for certain events.
**** Resident Services requires a one-time update to make this functionality available.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
animal crossing: new horizons winter update, animal crossing: new horizons update, acnh winter update items, acnh winter update 2020, animal crossing: new horizons christmas update, acnh winter update time, animal crossing winter update, animal crossing winter update release date