Top-tree Dawnblade is the only competitive subclass for Warlock right now, Shadebinder has 4 nerves, the last one doubles our already bad melee, Penumbral Blast, it’s clear that someone (maybe the whole team) in the sandbox hates Warlock with passion.
This shit has happened before, so much that it’s almost silly, let me give you some examples from FEW.
- Did you have fun with Nova Warp when it launched? Bungo says you can’t have fun.
- You’ve chosen the Nova and you’re linked to an old exotic to make it viable in PvE? No, throw that shit in the trash right now. (Skull Dire Ahamkara)
- You use exoticism and lock yourself into a support role to your team to even try a few raids? No, you have two nerves, one for your janitor and one for your shoe, who do you think you are? Hunter? (Lunafaction.)
- You use another exoticism after we roll up your shoes to become more awesome after we tell you it’s wrong to have fun? HOW DARE YOU? (phoenix transcript)
- Have you found a way around our brutal nerves and still use Nova Warp to compete with the other two classes? No, insta-kill capabilities are not designed for warp, even though they require exotics to work properly. (Opposite positions.)
- You use crappy level exotics to get the same wall hacks as the Super Hunter (which are always broken) and Titan exotics, but you stick to your class ability? HOW much CREATIVITY, REVOLUTION and NERF you have. (Blood Alchemy).
- You freeze people from a distance and kill them with a main weapon, even if your floating ass can run or fight into oblivion super easily? No, that can’t be true. (Shadebinder launch)
- They took another fucking Exotica and fused it with a fragment of WE PRESIDENTS that does the same shit as Shatterdive and Titan Meli, but worse? Fuck you, Exotica nerd, Fragment and your Vesper Radia skills.
- You have the worst stasis class of the three, to the point that doing fragmented quests is super boring and impractical? No, how dare you question my credentials, here’s another nerve for your ability, and we’ll polish the hunters while we’re at it. (Shadow ray now does 38 damage, one nerd at 80).
Then our only competitive PvP class is destroyed, and our PvE supporting class is destroyed again because “our data shows that you guys use it too much.” While Sherlock is not the only useful thing that survived the balancing hammer, all of our useful builds have either been nerded out, sterilized, or ignored to the point where we have almost no useful classes left (Bottom Blank, Bottom Sun, Top, and Bottom Arcs).
Source: Original link
The post Mark my words, next time we have Crucible adjustments, Top-Tree Dawnblade will soon be on point, all thanks to “According to our data…” for the Destiny 2 game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, a game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a good reason to expect its release this year. Upcoming games with a simple announcement and no significant release date are therefore not included in the list.
Top 15 new games of 2020 [FIRST HALF].
By 2020, there will be a lot of… In the world of video games. Here are fifteen games we’re looking forward to in the first half of 2020.