Table of Contents
Here are the simple and easy steps on how to unlock a disabled iPhone 6 without iTunes or passcode.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
The “Erase All Content and Settings” function is the most effective approach to force your iPhone to factory reset. To access this, make sure your device is turned off. Then, for at least 10 seconds, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button as well as the Home button until you see the Apple logo. Once the phone has rebooted, you may browse to Settings > General > Reset and pick “Erase All Content and Settings“. This will erase all of your personal information and return your iPhone to its original factory settings.
It is crucial to remember that a factory reset will not unlock your device if it has been deactivated or locked as a result of erroneous passcode attempts or failure to comply with parental control rules. In such circumstances, you’ll need to utilize either iTunes or iCloud to unlock your smartphone.
How do I completely reset my iPhone 6?
If you’re selling or trading in your iPhone 6, having performance difficulties, or have forgotten your password, a complete or hard reset is suggested. To reset your iPhone 6, just follow these easy steps:
- On the Home screen, press and hold the Power button until the slide to power off displays “appears. Swipe over the slide to power off your phone and wait for it to turn off.
- Hold down the Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Apple logo displays on the screen, which usually takes 15-20 seconds.
- When asked, say Hello “Choose your language from the list and then follow the instructions to finish the setup procedure.
- If you are requested for a passcode, do not input one; this will totally delete everything from your device and may be used even if you have forgotten your original passcode. Your device will now be reset back to its original factory state without any of your personal data saved on it.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 with buttons?
You have two alternatives if you need to factory reset your iPhone 6 with buttons.
- The first option is to use iTunes to reset it. Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer, launch iTunes, and choose the “Restore iPhone” option under the “Summary” section. You will also be able to restore a backup if necessary.
- The second method is to do a factory reset on your iPhone 6 straight from the device. To do so, turn off your smartphone and hold down the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for roughly 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo displays onscreen. While holding these keys down, swipe left on the onscreen slider to begin the factory reset procedure. It will take a few minutes for everything to clear from memory and be restored to its previous settings.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons?
Factory resetting your iPhone using only the buttons is a straightforward procedure. To begin, simultaneously press and hold the Home and Power buttons until your screen goes black and the 🍎 logo displays. After that, you’ll be sent to a special recuperation mode.
Once in this mode, press the Volume Up button to choose “Factory Reset” from the onscreen menu. You may also choose “Delete All Content and Settings“. To confirm, press the Home or Power button after choosing this option. Your iPhone will then erase all of its data, returning it to its factory settings.
Remember that factory resetting your phone will wipe all of your images, settings, and personal data, so make sure you have backed up any crucial data before proceeding.
Checkout this video: