Jan Oblak has been included in the MLS Team of the Week every week since the start of the season. His performances have seen him earn Player of the Week awards and, most recently, the MLS Save of the Season award. These accolades have seen him implement into the game’s Ultimate Team mode (potentially on a permanent basis) in the next FIFA game.
The Jan Oblak, as he is known, is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. With a consistent style, and an unmatched ability to make the right save at the right moment, he is arguably one of the best in the entire game. However, this overpriced save is only available in packs. And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, it costs a fortune. That’s why I’ve come up with several different ways to get the Jan Oblak for cheap in FIFA 21.
Following the annoucement of the new FIFA 21 Ultimate Team game mode, I decided to write a blog post on the cheapest solutions, rewards, and stats for my preferred formation. I have chosen to play with a 3-4-3 formation, so in this post I will be focussing on this formation.
As the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team season comes to a close, there’s a lot of excitement about the announcement of the final Player of the Month (POTM). On Friday 28 May, it was officially announced that the final POTM would be awarded to Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak. The move follows the player’s impressive performances in La Liga this year, where he helped Atletico snatch the league crown from Spanish rivals Madrid and Barcelona, cementing his status as one of the best goalkeepers in the world (if not the best). With such impressive talent in one of FIFA’s most popular modes of play, it’s time to take a look at some cheaper alternatives and possible rewards for purchasing this particular card.
FIFA 21 Jan Oblak POTM: Inexpensive solutions, rewards, statistics
The good news is that you have almost a month to buy and use the best goalie in the world. The bad news is that you have to field two different teams to unlock the final POTM card of the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team season.
You must have (at least) 1 Atletico Madrid player in your team 1. The team has a minimum overall score of 82 and a minimum overall score of 75 for team chemistry. For the FIFA 21 Jan Oblak POTM challenge, we think Atletico Madrid is the best bet:
- ST – Jaime Mata (79) – Getafe/Spain
- ST – Paco Alcacer (81) – Villarreal/Spain
- CF – Nabil Fekir (83) – Real Betis/France
- RM – Suso (81) – Seville/Spain
- LM – Marco Asensio (82) – Real Madrid/Spain
- CDM – Ivan Rakitic (82) – Sevilla/Croatia
- CDM – Héctor Herrera (81) – Atletico Madrid/Mexico
- CB – (GK) Jordi Masip (81) Sevilla/Spain
- CB – (GK) Sergio Asenjo (82) – Villarreal/Spain
- CB – (GK) Tomas Vaclik (82) – Sevilla/Czech Republic
- GC – Aitor Fernandez (83) – Levante UD/Spain
As a reward for completing this task, you will receive 1 mixed player pack.
For the second team you need at least one La Liga player, at least one TOTW or TOTS player, a minimum team score of 84 and a minimum team chemistry score of 55. For this task, the best solution is as follows:
- ST – Georgios Giakoumakis (88/TOTS) VVV-Venlo/Greece
- LW – Filip Kostic (83) – Eintracht Frankfurt/Serbia
- RW – (GK) Tomas Václík (82) – Seville/Czech Republic
- DM – Marcel Sabitzer (83) – RB Leipzig/Austria
- LCM – Kingsley Coman (84) – Bayern / France
- MCR – (GK) Anthony Lopes (83) – Olympique Lyonnais/Portugal
- LB – Rafael Guerrero (84) – Borussia Dortmund/Portugal
- CB – Konrad Laimer (82) – RB Leipzig/Austria
- CB – Jerome Boateng (82) – Bayern/Germany
- RB – Lars Bender (82) – Leverkusen/Germany
- GC – Roman Burki (84) – Borussia Dortmund/Switzerland
If you complete this task, you will receive a Gold Premium Jumbo Pack. The addition of a star player like Jan Oblak to FIFA Ultimate Team certainly has many benefits. But beware, this special POTM card is only available until Friday, June 25. is available. So, if you want to take full advantage of this latest POTM card, it’s time to take action!
Privacy settings,How Search works,jan oblak