Table of Contents
- Latest news
- Prince of Persia : Time Sands remake will be released in 2022
- Ubisoft is reportedly developing BattleCat, a multiplayer FPS combining the Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and The Division franchises
- Cyberpunk 2077 Internal bug fixes and pre-alpha gameplay leaks
- G.SKILL announces new super-fast, low-latency DDR4 Trident Z Royal Elite Memory Kits (CL14)
- Apple announces iCloud+ with new advanced features
AMD has introduced the Radeon Pro W6000, the latest generation of AMD’s professional workstation graphics family. The new chip boasts a 2x performance improvement over the previous generation, a new GPU architecture designed specifically for professional workloads, and up to 32 GB of HBM2 memory. Read more on AMD’s blog post .
The Radeon Pro W-series is AMD’s latest line of professional graphics cards for the workstation market. The Radeon Pro W5000 series represent AMD’s first foray into the workstation graphics market, and the new W6000 line offers a new architecture with up to 32 GB of memory to support the latest software and applications.
After a long drought, AMD is back in the GPU business. It unveiled its Radeon Pro W6000 series of professional graphics cards, which use the firm’s new RDNA 2 architecture and have up to 32 GB of memory. At launch, the Radeon Pro W8000 series features a workstation-class GPU, with a fully enabled version of the RDNA 2 architecture that can provide up to 32 GB of memory. The new workstation-class GPU supports AMD’s second-generation high-bandwidth memory (HBM) that delivers up to 8 GB of double-digit memory bandwidth. HBM2 doubles the bandwidth of HBM1, opening a new path for VR workstation and GPU compute applications.
Image: AMD AMD today announced its newest family of professional graphics products, the Radeon PRO W6000 series of workstation graphics. The collection consists of three models with the advanced RDNA 2 architecture, led by the Radeon PRO W6800, a powerful workstation graphics card with 3,840 stream processors (60 processing units) and 32 GB GDDR6 ECC memory. AMD claims the Radeon PRO W6800 offers 79% more performance than its predecessor.
|Model||Current processors||TFLOPS||GDDR6 ECC Memory||Memory bandwidth||Memory interface||Display outputs|
|AMD Radeon PRO W6800||3840(60 CU)||Up to 17.83 (FP32) Up to 35.66 (FP16)||32GB @ 16Gbps||512GB/s||256-bit||6x Mini DisplayPort™ 1.4|
|AMD Radeon PRO W6600||1792(28 CU)||Up to 10.4 (FP32) Up to 20.8 (FP16)||8GB @ 14Gbps||224GB/s||128 bits||4x DisplayPort 1.4|
|AMD Radeon PRO W6600M||1792(28 CU)||Up to 10.4 (FP32) Up to 20.8 (FP16)||8GB @ 14Gbps||224GB/s||128 bits||Special features of the implementation of the laptop|
- AMD’s award-winning RDNA 2 architecture – Based on the industry-leading 7nm manufacturing process, AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture introduces a number of advanced features that take professional graphics to a new level of performance and efficiency.
- Enhanced compute units with real-time hardware accelerated ray tracing – Enhanced compute units (CUs) with ray accelerators render up to 46% faster than the previous generation of Radeon PRO-based graphics cards in SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2021. Support for variable rate shading (VRS) provides photorealistic viewports and real-time rendering.
- AMD Infinity Cache – up to 128 MB of the latest in-die data cache on the GPU, designed to reduce latency and power consumption, making the AMD Radeon PRO W6800 the fastest GPU yet for RDNA workstations.
- Intelligent Access Memory – Improves performance of key professional workloads by allowing AMD Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs or select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs to access all of the super-fast GDDR6 graphics memory.
- AMD Radeon™ PRO Viewport Boost is designed for today’s professional workloads and compatible software to increase viewport frame rates with file size.
- Certified for leading professional applications – AMD continues to work with leading professional software vendors to ensure that AMD Radeon PRO graphics cards are designed for demanding 24/7 environments, tested to exceptional standards and deliver the stability and reliability that professionals need on workstations. A list of certified applications can be found here.
The AMD Radeon PRO W6800 graphics card is available at major retailers starting at $2,249. The AMD Radeon PRO W6600 graphics card is expected to hit stores in the third quarter of 2021 for $649. AMD Radeon PRO W6600M GPUs are expected to be available in the HP Fury ZBook G8 mobile workstation in select countries starting in July 2021. Source: AMD
Prince of Persia : Time Sands remake will be released in 2022
8. June 20218 June 2021
Ubisoft is reportedly developing BattleCat, a multiplayer FPS combining the Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and The Division franchises
7. 20217 June. June 2021
Cyberpunk 2077 Internal bug fixes and pre-alpha gameplay leaks
7. June 2021 to 8. June 2021
G.SKILL announces new super-fast, low-latency DDR4 Trident Z Royal Elite Memory Kits (CL14)
7. 20217 June. June 2021
Apple announces iCloud+ with new advanced features
7. 20217 June. June 2021The newly announced Radeon Pro W6000 series graphics cards are the company’s second wave of the Radeon Pro WX line, which are aimed at professional workstations and have four models to choose from. The first models, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 and Radeon Pro WX 5100, respectively offer 64 GB of memory and 12 compute units, while the Radeon Pro WX 4100 offers 32 GB of memory and 8 compute units. The new Radeon Pro W6000 is a slightly higher-end version of this series, aimed at the professional workstation market, and is the first to offer 32 GB of memory and 17 compute units.. Read more about amd firepro w600 driver and let us know what you think.
amd firepro w600 gamingamd firepro w600 benchmarkamd firepro w600 specsamd firepro w600 driveramd firepro w7000 reviewhp firepro w7000,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,amd firepro w600 gaming,amd firepro w600 benchmark,amd firepro w600 specs,amd firepro w600 driver,amd firepro w7000 review,hp firepro w7000,amd firepro v7000,rx 6800 xt